We’re looking for talented people with mission!
If you want to design meaningful games, leading UX research or making valuable art, just write us!
Important: consider if you fit in with our company culture.
Check who we’re looking for:
If you have:
- +4 years experience in game development
- at least one premium indie game released
- a good knowledge of C# and Unity3d
- ability to write simple shaders
- ability to write high quality and easy to maintain code
- good code quality
- salary 7-10k net/month [UoP, B2B]
- work with ambitious projects
- full remote work or office in Torun
- ESOP for experienced programmers
Send your CV or portfolio. Pleas add a GDPR clause:
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).